SDRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SDRPG

For fans of the Slightly Damned webcomic who like rolling funny-shaped dice. Playtesting abounds within.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic Armor Prices

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balmas

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Magic Armor Prices Empty
PostSubject: Magic Armor Prices   Magic Armor Prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:51 pm

In the PH, it states that armor prices double for each size category larger than medium and halve for each size category smaller than small. My question is, does this increase/decrease apply to magic armor prices as well, or just to mundane and masterwork? Is it the reagents that make the armor expensive, or the enchantment itself?
Back to top Go down
Machaeus
Admin

Number of posts : 12

Magic Armor Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Armor Prices   Magic Armor Prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:31 pm

I would say the armor is the only price that goes down by half. The reagents to create the armor would still be required to cast the spells to enchant it, as would the spells themselves. So no, you can't get +4 armor for 8000 gp.

However, that's what I think. I can check with the Sage to make double-sure.

EDIT: I sent in the question - apparently they hadn't been asked that before...
Back to top Go down
https://sdrpg.board-directory.net
Balmas

Number of posts : 10

Magic Armor Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Armor Prices   Magic Armor Prices I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 am

That was my gut instinct as well. A bit disappointing, but probably right. I believe the halving applies to special materials like mythril and adamantine, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic Armor Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Armor Prices   Magic Armor Prices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Armor Prices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDRPG :: Discussion-
Jump to: