SDRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SDRPG

For fans of the Slightly Damned webcomic who like rolling funny-shaped dice. Playtesting abounds within.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DANG it...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Machaeus
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-17

DANG it... Empty
PostSubject: DANG it...   DANG it... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Mad

Okay, long story short, we have a slight problem - due to scheduling errors, I may be unable to make it Saturday. I know you were looking forwards to this playtest, but we can get things rolling on Sunday at the absolute latest. Thankfully, all I need is to pick up a one-shot adventure, and I know just the place to look...

My apologies for this. I was really looking forwards to this too, but life happens sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://sdrpg.board-directory.net
Flighty

Number of posts : 2

DANG it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANG it...   DANG it... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:10 am

Gah! I don't like being difficult, but there's no way I'll have time to play on Sunday. That's the day my real life D&D group meets, and considering we've been having severe scheduling difficulties lately they'll lynch me if I cancel now.

Sorry guys. I can manage Monday, or nearly any other weekday, just not Sunday. Feel free to go on without me though.
Back to top Go down
Machaeus
Admin

DANG it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANG it...   DANG it... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:52 am

I am terribly sorry. I will try to reschedule some time for Monday...

I hate it when others plan things without my knowing...
Back to top Go down
Balmas

Number of posts : 10

DANG it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANG it...   DANG it... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:09 pm

I'm good for whenever. That's pretty much the point of PBP, isn't it? So that people can post on their own schedule?
Back to top Go down
Balmas

DANG it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANG it...   DANG it... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Also on the topic of DAMNIT!

Weapon finesse only applies to attack; there is still a strength penalty to damage.

Armor for characters smaller than small has the armor value halved (ie, full plate provides a +4 to armor, leather adds +1)
Back to top Go down
Machaeus
Admin

DANG it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANG it...   DANG it... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Huh...I didn't know that last one...but I suppose it makes sense...
Back to top Go down
Balmas

DANG it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANG it...   DANG it... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Yeah... Sometimes reading the footnotes is really annoying. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DANG it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DANG it...   DANG it... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DANG it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDRPG :: Discussion-
Jump to: