SDRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SDRPG

For fans of the Slightly Damned webcomic who like rolling funny-shaped dice. Playtesting abounds within.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, one and all!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Machaeus
Admin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Welcome, one and all! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, one and all!   Welcome, one and all! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:47 pm

We are going to be running campaigns in Medius on this forum, so if you haven't read the webcomic Slightly Damned, do so now so you know what we're geeking about. If you didn't like the comic, well, don't flame us.

Other than that, please introduce yourself as you arrive.

By the way, I'm still trying to figure stuff out...just so you know. New system of board-creation for me.
Back to top Go down
https://sdrpg.board-directory.net
Balmas

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all!   Welcome, one and all! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:15 pm

H'lo all. C'est moi, Balmas. Just out of curiosity, where do we post our character sheets?
Back to top Go down
Machaeus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all!   Welcome, one and all! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:06 pm

It appears that, if you click "profile", there is a character sheet option. It might be too awkward to use, but if it works (and I hope it does, I worked a long time on getting everything to run smoothly), that should make things easier.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sanvaer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all!   Welcome, one and all! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:13 am

Hey all. Looks like this is going to be a day to kill goblonoids.

Also, I can't find this "character sheet option you speak of. I'll just keep looking.
Back to top Go down
Machaeus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all!   Welcome, one and all! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:51 am

As I already explained on the main forums, I had to disable that...it wasn't working. It's a total pain in the ass, too... -_-
Back to top Go down
Flighty

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all!   Welcome, one and all! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:12 am

It occurs to me I forgot to post here when I joined.

So, um, hi. It's good to be here.
Back to top Go down
Balmas

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all!   Welcome, one and all! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:17 am

Good, we have all three peoples.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sanvaer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all!   Welcome, one and all! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:29 am

Yes, all the players are here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, one and all!   Welcome, one and all! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome, one and all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SDRPG :: Discussion-
Jump to: